[Back to Calendar]
We hope you can join us on Tuesday and let Ken teach you how to level up your real estate game.
Ken Jordan is a semi-retired but full-time real estate investor of 40+ years; Past President of Georgia Real Estate Investors Association during its heyday of 3,000 members. His expertise is buying, selling, lending, managing and renovating (mostly) single family homes.
His usual topics when lecturing to other investors are as follows:
- Understanding the current real estate market and the current position in the “historic” real estate CYCLE. See attachment
- Underestimating repairs and holding costs.
- New construction vs Old rehab.
- DIY rehabbing equals Sorry rehabbing.
- Title Insurance.
- Failure to develop business partnerships.
- Using Section 8 (HUD Housing Voucher) as ONLY exit strategy.
- Ethics of Buying “subject to”.
- Rentals vs Flipping.
- Money AIN’T your problem.
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job unless…..
October Main Monthly Meeting - Ken Jordan
Learning from a Legend
6:15 Open to Attendees
6:15 Networking with vendors
free food and beverages
6:45 Intro, announcements
group benefits, deals
7:00 Main Speaker/ topic
8:30 after meeting networking
9:00 volunteer clean up room
Register to Attend
Sorry, but there are no sponsors listed for this event.